The CDC provides recommendations on improving ventilation in your home in order to reduce exposure to COVID-19. The most important recommendation is to limit the number of people in your home to those in your immediate household. If that is not possible, the CDC recommends:
- Bringing in as much fresh air as possible into your home.
- Filtering the air in your home.
- Using exhaust fans in the bathroom and kitchens.
- Using fans to improve air flow.
- Limiting the number of individuals who visit your home and the time spent inside.